Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Country

It has been so cold where I live. I can't even explain how cold it is here. When you look outside and its raining, sun-shining, or even snowing, what do you think about? Do you get sleepy and go take a nap, or do you go outside and play ball? I always think about how lucky I am not to live in the city. I have cold, windy days most of the time now. Though in the summer, there are clear blue skies, green grass, and the smell of fresh hay needing to be cut. If you ever go to the country in the summertime, you'll never want to go back to the city. I have always loved the city cites, but the land out in the country cannot be beat. I leave you with that thought, city-folk. Think about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more, Tripp! I'm glad that you and I see things the same way. Good luck with cutting that hay.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.